CAMES Summer Arabic Programs - ONLINE in summer 2021!
- Online program dates: June 14 - July 30, 2021
- Application deadline: April 14, 2021
- Tuition fees: $3,600 including a non-refundable $300 deposit.
Payment of Fees
Full details about how to pay the fees will be provided in the letter of acceptance. For more information please email us
- The full fees are due by May 25, 2021.
- Accepted students who have not paid their tuition fees may not attend any part of the program.
- Payments can be made by check or bank transfer. Credit card payments are not accepted.
Students who meet the following criteria may apply for financial support through AUB to help offset the costs of the CAMES summer Arabic programs:
- They should have an excellent academic record
- They should currently be receiving need-based financial aid at their home university
Students may apply for any of the scholarships below by filling out the "Funding Information" section on the CAMES summer Arabic programs application form. Note that all of the funding offered by CAMES is need-based.
CAMES offers partial tuition waivers that can be used to offset some of the program costs. These tuition waivers provide reductions of 25% - 50% of the $3,600 tuition fee.
- R. Bayly Winder Endowed Scholarship
With a mission to act as a link between the Arab World and the United States, and in recognition of the importance of the language, culture and history of the region, the R. Bayly Winder Endowed Scholarship
provides partial tuition support one or more qualified undergraduate students who are United States citizens.
- David S. Dodge Arabic Fund
The David S. Dodge Arabic Fund award was established in 2010 by the Cleveland H. Dodge Foundation
. The award covers the cost of tuition for one or more students each summer. Preference is given to students from Princeton University, which was David S. Dodge’s alma mater, but if there are no students from Princeton applying, students from other universities will be considered for the scholarship.
To consider a student for any of the scholarships above, CAMES must receive the following:
- A letter from the financial aid department of the student's home institution stating that they currently receive need-based financial aid and including details about the aid they receive
- A scan of the award letter that was issued to the student by their funding body with details about the aid they receive
- A financial aid statement from the student which provides details (in 250-300 words) about the student's financial aid situation including the following points:
- How much the student/their family can contribute to the CAMES summer Arabic program
- The amount/percentage of funding the student hopes to receive