The Kamal A. Shair Central Research Science Laboratory (KAS CRSL) has the great pleasure of organizing its
Research Conference (CRSL RC 2022), to be held in Charles Hostler Student Center at the American University of Beirut on
9 and 10 May 2022.
The 6th CRSL Research Conference will map out upcoming trends and challenges especially in the new digital and pandemic era by fostering and encouraging collaborations, as well as facilitating honest conversations and cross-border learning. This event is being built under the unifying theme
“Research of the Future: Challenges and Opportunities", focusing on the central role of research in the fields of science, engineering, and technology.
An exciting scientific program will develop around four main subthemes:
- Research in a Digitized World
- Research in a Pandemic Era
- Research in Sustainability Science
- Research in Nanotechnology
Why You Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a large audience.
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions.
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field.
- Build new collaborations for your projects.
- Invest in your own growth and progress.
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards (Best Talk and Best Poster)
CRSL remains committed to its mission to advance the frontiers of science and provide a valuable forum for the presentation and discussion of cutting-edge research in the biological, chemical, physical and engineering sciences, and their interfaces. Now more than ever, we look forward to continuing to carry out our mission.