By the end of their courses in the Communication Skills Program, students will:
1. Engage in writing as a process of generating ideas, drafting, revising, editing, and proofreading.
2. Collaborate to discover ideas and to compose and revise texts.
3. Improve their writing and language proficiency based on self-reflection, peer, and instructor
4. Read a variety of texts critically to discover meaning and challenge their ideas.
5. Analyze texts from multiple genres through the context of their rhetorical situation and
6. Compose using conventions appropriate for the rhetorical situation.
7. Purposefully and ethically integrate material from sources while clearly articulating their own