The Department of Mathematics has 19 full-time faculty members and offers programs leading to the degrees of Bachelor of Science (BS) and Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and in Statistics. It also offers programs leading to the degree of Master of Science (MS) and Master of Arts (MA) in Mathematics.
- February 11, 13 and 15, 3PM: Michael Lieberman (Masaryk University) will give a mini course on "Completeness, Incompleteness, and Independence: Rudiments of the logical foundations of mathematics".
February 28, 11AM: Nader El Khatib (Lebanese American University) will give a talk the the seminar of the Mathematics Department.
- April 11, 11AM: Tony Sayah (Université Saint Joseph) will give a talk the the seminar of the Mathematics Department.
April 25, 11AM: Frank Kutzschebauch (University of Bern) will give a talk the the seminar of the Mathematics Department.
- The Department of Mathematics is seeking instructors and lecturers. Interested individuals should send by March 1, 2019, their vitae with a cover letter describing their teaching interests, qualifications, and experience to email@example.com.
- Drs. Rafael Andrist and Tristan Roy have joined the Department of Mathematics.
- The Department of Mathematics has now a facebook page.
- AUB Students have created a mathematical community to discuss and share anything related to Mathematics. Join the Mathematics Student Society AUB on facebook.
- The Complex Analysis research group of the Department of Mathematics at AUB has joined the European Several Complex Variables Consortium.