Women in the Arab World Database
- A searchable database on women in the Arab world, with information about organizations, women's movements, women's rights, and more! (Click here!)
List of Journals available at Jafet Library:
- 20th Century Women: The E-Journal of First Person Biography
- ABO : Interactive Journal for Women in the Arts 1640-1830
- Advancing women in leadership
- Ahfad Journal. Women and Change
- al-Raida / Institute for Women's Studies in the Arab World, Beirut University College
List of Journals available at Jafet Library
- Advances in gender research
- AFRREV LALIGENS: An International Journal of Language, Literature and Gender Studies
- Aid Activities in Support of Gender Equality
- American University journal of gender & the law
- American University journal of gender, social policy & the law
List of Papers Relating to Women and Gender Studies (Affiliated with AUB)
- Afifi, R. A., et al. (2010). "SOCIAL CAPITAL, WOMEN'S AUTONOMY AND SMOKING AMONG MARRIED WOMEN IN LOW-INCOME URBAN NEIGHBORHOODS OF BEIRUT, LEBANON." Womens Health Issues 20(2): 156-167.
- Afiouni, F. (2014). "Women's careers in the Arab Middle East: Understanding institutional constraints to the boundaryless career view." Career Development International 19(3): 314-336.
- Aghacy, S. (2016). "The Female Suffering Body: Illness and Disability in Modern Arabic Literature." International Journal of Middle East Studies 48(2): 390-392.
- Al Hazzouri, A. Z., et al. (2011). "Gender differences in physical disability among older adults in underprivileged communities in Lebanon." Journal of Aging and Health 23(2): 367-382.
- Al Thani, M., et al. (2016). "A 'high risk' lifestyle pattern is associated with metabolic syndrome among qatari women of reproductive age: A cross-sectional national study." International Journal of Molecular Sciences 17(6).