Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
AUB Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS)
About Us
Academic Departments
Degrees and Programs
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Student Services
Faculty and Staff
Contact Us
Petitions and Forms

​Online Petition Forms:

 Please log into the Online Petition Form System to submit a petition related to:

  • Overload / Underload
  • Late Withdrawal from a Course
  • Late Deletion of a Course
  • Change of Major within FHS
  • Change of Degree within FHS
  • Change of Concentration
  • General Petitions
  • Leave of Absence ​

This process is automated. Once the petition is submitted, it is processed to the concerned persons (adviser / chairperson…).

You can track your petition online and you will be notified by email when a final decision is taken. 

For more information, kindly check our Frequently Asked Questions.

Paper Petition Forms:

For petitions other than the ones available online please fill in the respective paper petition from the below list:

Undergraduate Students:

  • Undergraduate readmission / reactivation petition form

Graduate Students:

  • Graduate Assistantship (GA) petition 

How to submit a paper petition?

1- This is a fillable form; simply click on the link to open the PDF file

2- Once filled, print the form. The petition cannot be saved at all so make sure you open it in a place where you can print it.

3- It is recommended that you clearly explain the reason(s) for your request and give justifications.

4- Attach any relevant document(s) to the petition.

5- Get the signature of persons specified in the petition (example: chair of the department, coordinator, course instructor…)

6- Bring the form back to the Student Services Office (SSO).

7- You will be notified of the committee's decision.

Contact us Jobs Disclaimer Copyright Non-Discrimination/Title IX