The Public Health in the Arab World (PHAW) Communities provide forums for exchange and platforms for mobilization.
The aim to draw attention to challenges and successes, strengthen regional and international collaboration, and raise the priority given to public health.
There are different ways for you, and your colleages, to connect with the PHAW Communities:
Join one or all of the PHAW lists
You can also
- Start a new PHAW specialty list (contact PHAW administrators below)
- Join the PHAW Facebook page (page name: Public Health in the Arab World | الصحة العامة في العالم العربي)
- Join the PHAW Linkedin group (group name: Public Health in the Arab World)
For comments about the book or the PHAW Communities initiative:
- PHAW Communities Team
- Faculty of Health Sciences, American University of Beirut
- P.O. Box: 11-0236, Riad El Solh
- Beirut 1107 2020, Lebanon