FRRP Open House 2019
- Dr. Carine Zeeni has received the 2019 “Advisor of the Year” award for her generous commitment, support & inspiration to anesthesia FRRP residents.
- Dr. Rana Yamout has received the 2019 “Faculty Advancement Program” (FAP) award for concluding her program efforts with an innovative and interesting research proposal.
- Dr. Joanna Bouez, with Dr. Sahar Sayyid, has received the “1st Prize” award for the oral presentation on “Pre-procedural Ultrasound versus Conventional Landmark Techniques for Spinal Anesthesia in Elderly Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial”.
- Mrs. Fatima Msheik has received the “FRRP Program Coordinator” award for her efficient follow up on the resident’s FRRP requirements and submissions.
Epic Team Lead Award 2019
Dr. Carine Zeeni has recieved the Epic Team Lead Award on April 10, 2019 in recognition for an Epic job well done.
First Residents Medical Competition (RMC1) 2019
During the First Residents Medical Competition (RMC1), anesthesiology residents have teamed up with residents from other specialties, and they shined brightly during this event.
- Dr. Ismat Mrad, along with his non-anesthesia team, ranked SECOND.
- Drs. Eliane Al Halabi, Bassam Farhat, and Layal Abou Daher, along with two non-anesthesia residents, ranked THIRD.
- Dr. Adeeb Oweidat won by “Draw”, as a participant in this competition.
FRRP Open House 2018
Drs. Karim Kechli and Mohammad Ayash were awarded the best poster prize during the 2018 clinical research open house. Their research project entitled: “Fiberoptic-Guided Fiberoptic Intubation in a Manikin-Simulated Difficult Airway
” was mentored by Dr. Sahar Siddik-Sayyid.
FRRP Open House 2015
The FRRP best oral presentation award was won by Dr. Rony Al Nawwar mentored by Dr. Marie T. Aouad representing the department of anesthesiology.Title: Intravenous Dexmedetomidine for the Prevention of Post-Operative Shivering in Patients Undergoing General Anesthesia: A Dose-Finding Study.