ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN FOR:
5th Middle East Voice and Laryngology symposium
The topics should be within the field of laryngology and voice, written in English and limited to no more than 2,500 characters. The abstracts should be structured in the following way: Introduction, objective, study design, patients and methods or material and methods, results and conclusion. The presenting author must be a resident who has registered as a participant.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is February 14, 2020.
A scientific committee will review all the abstracts and the decision-making will be based on four main constructs, namely scientific validity, originality and clinical application, study design, and methodology. The author will be notified of the acceptance for oral presentation by February 28, 2020. The announcement of the winner will take place right after the oral presentation.
The winner of the “Robert T. Sataloff Award” will receive an acknowledgment plaque, a financial award of USD 500 and one-week visit to Dr. Sataloff practice at the University of Drexel, USA. In addition, his or her manuscript will be edited by Dr. Sataloff prior to submission for possible publication.
Abstracts should be sent as a word document to Mr. Bilal Mohtar on the following email address: email@example.com
Kindly follow the below criteria for the Abstract Submission:
- Names of authors: All co-investigators should be listed using full last name and first name. Last name should be capitalized. The principal investigator should be identified with an asterisk and the presenter's name underlined.
- Affiliation by institution and country of principal investigator and presenter. Example: WARD Paul, HAMAD Sami, KAWA Nancy*, RAMI Sani Dr. Ward: University of Cedars, Lebanon Dr. Kawa: University of Palms at Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Body text: Text should be structured in three clear paragraphs: Background / Methods and Results / Conclusion. Total text should not exceed 200 words.
- Kindly include answers for the below questions:
- Did the research involve human subjects, including review of existing records/material? ___Yes ____No
- If you answered YES to Question 1, was IRB approval granted for the study? ___Yes ____No
- Approving Institution: AUB Other(name) PI name:
If you have any inquiries please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Bilal Al Mohtar - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 - 350 000 ext. 4752