It is one of the fastest and most impactful ways to get knowledge out to a global community and making a bigger impact. Online courses are easily accessible on much smaller budgets (low-cost, high-tech services/solutions). Healthcare providers can fit them around their existing responsibilities and commitments and can engage with multimedia content and learning materials at their convenience. Healthcare providers can simply access their learning materials from the comfort of their own home or workplace.
The CME office at AUBMC has a growing catalogue of eLearning courses that caters to the different needs of healthcare professionals. Additionally, the CME office provides the needed support to design and create top-notch eLearning Programs.
Let’s get started! We offer you:
- Off-the-shelf and custom-made CME, CNE and CPE training courses and programs.
- Support in online CME/CNE/CPE training courses.
- Support in conducting online exhibits.
- Accredited CME/CNE/CPE activities through Local, Regional, and International accrediting bodies.
- Access to world-class experts in the medical, nursing, dentistry, and pharmacy fields.
- Support in conducting needs assessment and gaps analysis in order to identify your training needs.
- Support in fundraising with healthcare-related companies and institutions to support events.
State of the art tools and resources:
- Information Technology tools that ensure the highest standards of accessible education:
- Registration and online payment system, web-conferencing tools, polling/voting systems, learning management system, video production, online training…and more!
- Hosting online Webinars and grand rounds.
- Hosting online conferences and virtual exhibits
- Designing and hosting training (online/blended)
- Hosting stand-alone and enduring material
- Designing and hosting Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Designing and hosting online OSCE stations
- Designing and creating interactive online training materials and infographics
- Online assessment and certification
- Designing and conducting online needs assessment analysis
Let’s get things going!
Please contact our HPDC team on email@example.com for further details.