- Pre-registration is obligatory for all events.
- Pre-Registration online closes 1 day before all events at 12pm Beirut Local Time.
- The registration form should be filled by the individual who will attend the event. Only pre-registered individuals can access the event.
- Once your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation email including a link to the online event. You must not share the link with others.
- CME certificates and certificates of attendance will be issued ONLY to the names of those who have pre-registered.
- Applicable registration fees should be paid
at least 3 days before the event to reserve your place.
- If you choose to pay on-site, you are kindly requested to
confirm your attendance by email or phone.
- Canceled or postponed events will be announced on the website as quickly as possible, and all registrants will be notified of the changes provided they have included their email or phone number in the online registration form.
- AUB and AUBMC reserves the right to limit the number of participants, and/or to reject registration requests at its sole discretion.
Events with Limited Places:
- Registration will close when the event fills to capacity.
- Unpaid pre-registration for these events will be held until the scheduled event start time. After that time, registrants on the waiting list will be given available seats.
- On-site registration for these events is on a “first-come, first-served” basis and is subject to space availability.
Registration cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via email to
Registration fees are refundable up to two days prior to the event after which no refunds will be granted.
Registrants who paid for a postponed or canceled event can either:
- Cancel their registration and receive a full refund of the registration fee.
- Apply their registration payment to another event
- Attend the event if it is rescheduled.
We, the American University of Beirut (AUB), take data privacy seriously and adhere to all applicable data privacy laws and regulations. It is our responsibility to ensure data has been obtained correctly, is accurate, and held in a secure manner.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified directly or indirectly from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. We are the Data Controller (contact details below). This means we have responsibility for your personal data.
This statement sets out:
- how we use the personal information received from you;
- for what purpose, and;
- how we process it.