The Clinical Research Unit (CRU) was set-up to foster a culture of quality medical research, through empowering investigators, facilitating efficient operations, and providing research support services at AUB.
The CRU plans on optimizing outpatient clinical research operations by guiding faculty members and their research assistants throughout the conduct of clinical trials.
Study conduct and management:
- Provide space for patient examination and interviews
- Provide phlebotomy and sample collection services
- Maintain case report forms, facilitate study monitoring
- Support the study launch and implementation within AUB
- Support for trial design within and outside AUB
- Training in trials conduct and implementation
- Mobile CRU
- Dr. Lama Charafeddine, Associate Professor of Clinical Specialty, Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Nabil El Ayoubi, Associate Professor of Clinical Specialty, Department of Neurology: email@example.com
- Dr. Anthony Macari, Associate Professor of Clinical Specialty, Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Marie Maroun-Aouad, Professor of Clinical Specialty, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain medicine: email@example.com
- Dr. Houry Puzanian, Assistant Professor, Hariri School of Nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org
: Ms. Aya Hammoud: email@example.com
or 961 1350000 ext. 8430
CRU Application Form
To request our services, kindly fill in the
following link and submit to Ms. Hammoud.
After submitting the CRU form and getting the approval, please access the CRU booking system to book the CRU through this link.
IRB application forms and templates: Kindly use this link for the IRB application submission
Transmittal and Form: The principal investigator is required to fill, approve and submit the transmittal form found on this link.
Biomedical forms: the informed consent forms are found on this link.