Below are the recent events of the Clinical Research Institue (CRI):
The Clinical Research Institute (CRI)
at the American University of Beirut (AUB)
invites you to participate in its E-workshop on
“Publishing Your Research"
The E-workshop is presented by Elie Akl, MD, MPH, Ph.D., and Joanne Khabsa, BS PHARM, MPH
March 14-17, 2022, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Beirut time)
The aim of this workshop is to enhance your knowledge and skills of how to write your manuscript, how to handle authorship, how to identify and submit to a journal, how to survive peer review, and how to promote your publication.
This activity is designed for researchers working on writing and submitting a research manuscript.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop a structure for their scientific manuscript
- Apply writing conventions for scientific writing in English
- Understand the rules of authorship and how to apply them
- Identify a journal for manuscript submission
- Understand how best to respond to peer reviews
- Understand the principles of promoting a publication
- LBP 300,000 for participants residing in Lebanon
- USD 200 for regional and international participants
* Additional discounts will be considered on a case-by-case basis for students and residents.