The mission of the Division of Reproductive Medicine and Infertility at the American University of Beirut Medical Center is to provide state-of-the-art individualized fertility treatment plans to couples seeking child bearing in a professional and patient-friendly environment.
With this statement we also affirm our commitment to the principles that guided the creation of the American University of Beirut and its Medical Center.
Through the pursuit of our mission we engage in realizing the following goals:
- Develop and incorporate new knowledge of fertility treatment through translational and clinical research. Invest in an advanced research platform to attract support from funding agencies.
- Assume a leading role in raising community awareness and education and creating opportunities for community service and patient advocacy.
- Promote quality management tools and practices to secure international accreditation and certification.
- Reach to regional and international medical tourists by offering them high-standard quality of care in a cost competitive package.
- Advance our mission by maximizing the generation of private philanthropic support.