The department of psychiatry at AUBMC strives to improve the lives of people and families in our communities and the region affected by psychiatric illness.
The vision of the department of psychiatry at AUBMC is to become the leading center for psychiatry in the Middle East with special focus on excellent specialized clinical care, research, training and patient advocacy.
We adhere to AUBMC 6 core values and strive to engage our patients and their families, trainees and colleagues with respect, integrity, accountability, collaborative spirit and competency.
- Provide clinical care that is integrated, impactful and patient-centered.
- Foster a research culture and produce meaningful research that is relevant to our local context.
- Become a resource to transfer Mental Health knowledge nationally and regionally.
- Engage with the community , governmental and non-governmental organizations in a systemic and systematic manner .
- Uphold a healthy internal culture that promotes ownership and accountability.