Opening of New Positions:
The Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program at Department of Internal Medicine has opened a sponsored tuition based position at PGY IV level foe next year 2019-2020. Interested applicants need to e-mail the GME office at email@example.com by
December 23, 2018.
GME Admission Application 2019/2020:
The GME Online Application closed onNovember 26, 2018.
IFOM Admission Exams:
– IFOM BSE for AUB and Non-AUB MD Applicants
– IFOM Clinical Specialty Exam for Fellowship Applicants
– IFOM CSE for Non-AUB MD Applicants
– IFOM CSE for AUB MD Applicants
– Applicatin: 150, 000 L.L
– IFOM CSE: 200, 000 L.L
– IFOM BSE: 200, 000 L.L
- Applicants may take the IFOM CSE twice in a calendar year (January to December) as long they are separated by 4 months at least.