The Research Committee (RC) reviews all research that requests funding from University sources as well as other proposals submitted to it by the Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Animal Care Committee (ACC). The RC has developed a review process based upon the peer review system and recruits for these purposes the services of all members of the Faculty of Medicine as well as members of other faculties and occasionally from outside the University (local and foreign).
- Dr. Assaad Eid (Associate Dean Basic Research)
- Dr. Elie Akl (Associate Dean Clinical Research)
Basic Research Members
- Dr. Georges Daoud (Appointed)
- Dr. Elias Rahal (Appointed)
- Dr. Margeret Shirinian (Appointed)
- Dr. Julnar Usta (Elected, term 2021)
- Dr. Abdo Jurjus (Elected, term 2021)
Clinical Research Members
- Dr. Mona Nabulsi (Appointed)
- Dr. Riyad El Khoury (Appointed)
- Dr. Asma Arabi (Elected, term 2023)
- Dr. Christiane Al Haddad (Elected, term 2023)
- Dr. Marlene Chakhtoura (Elected, term 2023)
Read the Research Committe Bylaws.