The General Education Program learning outcomes were defined in order to address the AUB General Education Mission Statement. These learning outcomes will be used to identify the General Education courses in different areas.
After completing the General Education Program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking abilities by making informed and logical arguments.
- Value different academic and professional modes of ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate intellectual independence in pursuit of knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute effectively to teamwork.
- Demonstrate fluency with information technology.