Transfer and Study Abroad

​​​​​The following courses will grant GE equivalency in the below cases:

1- Students who transfer to AUB from another university may seek a GE equivalence for classes already taken.  Use this form​​ for credit transfer/course equivalency.

2- Students who plan to take a semester abroad have the opportunity to select GE courses according to AUB requirements. Please fill the Study Abroad Course Approval Form
For more information on the Office of International Programs, please visit their website​.

A list of pre-approved transfer courses is available here​​.
FAS students can use the online petition system for course equivalence. 

3- AUB students who change their major may request approval of a course taken in their old major as a GE course. For info, send an email to​.