The BSN program is registered by the Department of Education of New York State and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education in the United States. Applicants with a recognized secondary school diploma are eligible for this program that focuses on theory and research as the basis for practice.
Students admitted with the Lebanese Baccalaureate or equivalent who enter as sophomores are required to complete 103 credit hours over a period of three academic years and two summer sessions.
Students admitted with other secondary school certificates who enter as freshman are required to complete 133 credits hours over a period of four academic years and two summer sessions.
Students applying as undergraduates for BSN program should submit the items listed below:
Application Forms : available online at the following link: https://www.aub.edu.lb/admissions/applications/Pages/applications.aspx
School Record: official report of grades for the two years of schooling prior to the year in which the student is filing the application, including average and rank in class.
SAT I: The SAT I is required of all undergraduate applicants except junior and senior transfer students and special and visiting students (Please contact AMIDEAST to register for SAT I)
Photocopy of applicant’s identity card or passport and one recent passport size color photo.
Application for EEE test: http://website.aub.edu.lb/oira/testing/Pages/index.aspx
Deadline for Application Submission
• Fall Semester 2020/21 Deadline: December -20-2019 (Sophomore students)
• Fall Semester 2020/21 Deadline: April-30-2020 (Transfer students)
• Spring Semester 2019/20 Deadline: End of October-2019
English Proficiency Examination
Applicants must show a level of proficiency in the English language by obtaining the minimum scores in any of the below exams:
|Exam||Minimum Score in English Language Proficiency Requirements (ELPR)|
|TOEFL (Computer Based)||230|
|TOEFL (Paper Based)||573|
|TOEFL (Internet Based)||88|
|IELTS – Academic (British Council)||7.0|
|Applicants exempted from sitting for English Proficiency Exam|
- AUB graduates
- AUB residents
- Graduates who completed both their Bachelor's & MD degrees at the University of Balamand
- Graduates who completed both their Bachelor's & MD degrees at the Lebanese American University
- Graduates of recognized colleges or universities in North America, Great Britain, Australia, and New Zealand
|English Exam Validity Period||Two years|
- Applicants can register for the above English Exams at the concerned centers and not through the GME Office.