To prepare students for careers in academic research, teaching, and healthcare administration.
Areas of Focus
- Physical and mental health, especially among the chronically ill and aging populations
- Health-care delivery and system-level analysis
The PhD program will be in collaboration with Johns Hopkins University, the University of Michigan, and with the Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Health Sciences at AUB.
Minimum of 48 credits beyond the master's degree:
- 24 credits course work
- 24 credits dissertation work
- Master's degree in Nursing Science
- TOEFL or EEE
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose (500 words) specifying area of research interest
- Interview by PhD program faculty
APPLY AT https://graduateadmissions.aub.edu.lb/