Scholarships and Financial Aid
The American University of Beirut offers numerous scholarships and financial aid to undergraduate and graduate students who are in good academic standing and financial need.
Need-based Financial Aid
Students can benefit from the various types of financial support in the
form of financial aid or bank loans. New applicants with financial need are
eligible to apply for financial aid. Only accepted students will be awarded.
Priority is given to undergraduate students seeking a first degree. Full-time
graduate students can apply as well for financial aid. More information about
the financial aid application is available on the Financial
Currently, the Hariri School of Nursing is offering scholarships to new students who show commitment to nursing and who are in good academic standing.
- New students requesting the HSON scholarship should submit a financial aid application
- They should have good academic performance at their previous school/college and in SAT scores
- They will be interviewed by the Scholarship Committee
The Scholarship Committee selects the awardees who will be notified by HSON before the confirmation deadline for enrollment.
Current students can apply for this scholarship online using the Online Petition Form System (OPFS)
Graduate students can benefit from a graduate fellowship assistantship (GFA) that covers partially or fully their tuition fees, in return for a specific number or working hours. GFA recipients are selected based on their academic status and departmental needs. Applications for GFAs for new applicants are available at the Online Graduate Application .
Currently, registered graduate students can submit a GFA application form to the Graduate Division.
Other Scholarship Programs available to Nursing Students
- USAID Scholarship (undergraduate students)
- MasterCard Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate students
- Samira Fadli Scholarship (undergraduate students)
- Pierre Abou Khater Scholarship (undergraduate students)
- Gladys Mouro Scholarship (undergraduate students)