Our mission is to foster a nursing research culture, promote multidisciplinary research collaborations at the institutional, national, regional, and international levels and ensure evidence-based nursing practice. And, to conduct cutting-edge research contributing to the advancement of nursing science.
The Hariri School of Nursing aims to lead and advance nursing research and evidence-based practice in Lebanon, the region, and beyond.
- Our faculty engage in scientific inquiry that generates knowledge to inform disease prevention, health maintenance and health promotion practices in acute, chronic and community settings.
- HSON has the highest number of PhD holder faculty in Lebanon, highest number of research projects, and highest publication rate in Lebanon and one of the highest in the region.
- HSON faculty have published in top tier refereed journals; are amongst the most productive and impactful nurse researchers in the Arab world.
- HSON faculty strive to enhance discovery and innovation through multidisciplinary research.
- The scope of nursing research encompasses clinical and transitional research, health systems and outcomes research, and nursing education research.
Research Day 2022
May 20, 2022 | 9:00 am–4:00 pm (Beirut time)Abstract submission guidelines
March 1, 2022