The Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs appoints Affiliated Scholars twice annually for a period of one year. Affiliation applications are accepted for consideration for scholars who are doing research related to one of the institute’s research program areas.
The application should have the following:
- A cover letter
- An updated CV and list of publications
- A letter of recommendation from your current/previous employer, department or advisor
The application should be sent to email@example.com
Applications need to meet the following deadlines:
|June 1||For affiliations starting on September 1|
|Oct 1||For affiliations starting on January 15|
If accepted, the Affiliate is expected to participate in the general intellectual life of the institute and contribute in areas of expertise. The affiliate will receive a university ID card and have access to the library and other university resources. Private office space cannot be provided but shared work space is available at the institute.
During the year, the Affiliate agrees to contribute to one or more of the following:
- Participate or present at a public lecture at the institute
- Submit a paper for the Working Papers series
- Contribute a policy brief for publication
Current Affiliated Scholars