- All rooms are reserved on a first-come, first serve basis
- Reservations should be made at least 1 week in advance
- No reservation will be accommodated for an entire semester
- Room reservations should be within working hours as well as working days
- Rooms are not to be requested during university holidays
- If you need additional time to set-up and tear-down, please include that in your duration time
- Reservation request does not guarantee room reservation, confirmation will be sent via e-mail
Room Use Policies:
- All chairs, desks, and equipment must remain in the room. If items are moved, please return them to their proper position
- Your reservation only gives you access to equipment available in the requested room, and you may not make use of additional equipment from other rooms or common spaces
- Any amplified sound, music, singing, etc. must not be disruptive
- Food and beverage are only allowed in the lounge and not in the rooms
- For more information on all of the rooms available at IFI, click here.
To reserve a room kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org, cc’ing email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.