The Issam Fares Institute is looking for a graphic design intern to join the communications team for the Fall semester AY 2020 – 2021.
• Assist the communications team with creating material for its digital media platforms. This includes design work for promotion related content (events, activities, calls), posters, publications, newsletters, infographics, as well as social media posts, while ensuring that all designs are compliant with IFI’s publishing standards.
• Fresh undergrad or currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or any related field;
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), MS and PowerPoint;
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication abilities;
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects appropriately;
• Intellectually curious with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Ability to operate in evolving environments.
Interested candidates are to send their CV with a sample of their work in a mini portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 8, 2020.