- Check your pre-requisites:
You should have an active AUBnet account:
- Click here to check your Account Status
- Click here to activate your AUB Account
You should have a supported Operating System with an operational Network Card
WIN 7 and above-MAC OS 10.8 and above-Android 4.4 and above-IOS 9 and above-Linux (Tested on UBUNTU 16.04)
- Configure Your Device:
1-Connect to AUBdot1X Wireless Network
Click here for Android devices
Click here for iPhone devices
Click here for Mac devices
Click here for Windows 7
Click here for Windows 10
- IT HelpDesk agents will only provide help with the configuration once students have tried to configure their devices themselves.
- IT Service Desk does not support personal devices except in configuration.
- Configuration for wirless devices is done according to the manuals present online.
you have forgotten your AUBnet password, you can reset it by going to
one of the above offices. Make sure you have your AUB ID with you.
- If you have forgotten your AUBnet username, you can look it up in the AUB Directory website
- AUBsis ID and pin code are different from your AUBnet username and password.