The Evidence to Policy Fellowship Program at Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government is a joint collaboration between the School and the K2P Center. The program and course outline have been developed in accordance with the K2P Fellowship course outline and with the guidance of the K2P team members.
The program offers early and mid-career researchers and policymakers the opportunity to enhance their professional development by participating in an Evidence to Policy Fellowship Program.
Selection of Fellows
MBRSG selected three fellows from Sudan, Jordan, and United Arab Emirates who are currently undergoing the fellowship training over a period of 3-4 months.
- Sudan (practitioner): Sudan Medical Specializations Board; Resident of Community Medicine
- Jordan (policymaker): King Hussein Cancer Foundation; Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Policy Maker
- United Arab Emirates (policymaker): Dubai Health Authority; Clinical Auditor
The three fellows selected the below priority topics for which evidence is needed to inform policy:
- Towards More Healthy Older Citizens & Inclusive Societies in Sudan
- Breast Cancer in Jordan
- Addressing the mental health of Healthcare Workers during Emergencies in Dubai
As part of the onsite fellowship training, the Fellows have developed policy brief outlines for their selected topics.