K2P Center has provided technical support to each mentee institution to develop the content for the course/module, building on K2P materials and presentations. Most of the mentee institutions have completed the content of the course/module which will become integrated into their institutions' programs.
The development of the courses for the Center for Policy and Health Management, in Indonesia is now completed, it includes:
- The cycle of Evidence-Based Policy Making
- Search Strategies for Evidence
Knowledge Translation Products:
- Introduction Knowledge Translation Products (Policy Brief and Briefing Notes).
- Understanding Knowledge translation products
- Framing a problem, underlying factors, and options/elements
- Introduction policy advocacy
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Drafting an Advocacy Strategy
- Media Engagement