Academic Advancement - Personal Development - Cultural Exchange – Civic Engagement – Community Service
- Graduate Applications for Fall 2021-2022 are open!
- The application deadline is March 18, 2021
How to apply?
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online graduate application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application under "financial opportunities", click on "Apply" in order to receive the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline. You will receive an email containing a link for the financial application after 24 hours of submitting your online graduate application.
- Complete fully and accurately the Financial Application specific for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars program and submit before the deadline (March 18, 2021).
- Upload and submit all required documents as instructed and listed in the financial application before the deadline (March 18, 2021).
- Submit proof of meeting Readiness for University Studies in English (RUSE) requirement by April 19, 2021 the latest.
More information on graduate education at AUB