Our comprehensive curriculum combines theoretical knowledge, practical skills, and real-world applications to prepare graduates for the challenges of the cybersecurity and privacy landscape. Leveraging the expertise of renowned institutions, we offer a cutting-edge educational experience that equips students with the necessary tools and insights. Our program also features a specialized track in cybersecurity and Privacy, which allows students to deepen their expertise and earn a degree equivalent to a minor in this field.
- EECE 455: Cryptography and Network Security (A. Chehab);
- EECE 655: Internet Security (I. Elhajj);
- EECE 798: Special Topics in Security Engineering (A. Kayssi);
- EECE 503G: Special Topics in Ethical Hacking (H. Bakri);
- EECE 798: Special Topics in Advanced Cryptography and Information System Security (K. Hariss);
- EECE 635: Theoretical Foundations of Security and Privacy (I. Issa).
Coming soon: online certificate and master's program
Online Certificate in Cybersecurity
To earn the Online Certificate in Cybersecurity, students will be required to complete a minimum of three courses from the following selection:
- Information Assurance and Security
- Advanced Computer Network Security
- Distributed & Multiprocessor OS
- Advanced Computer System Security
These carefully curated courses will provide a comprehensive understanding of key cybersecurity concepts and practical skills.
Master's in Cybersecurity and Privacy
Our master's program in Cybersecurity and Privacy will be modeled after the successful Master of Science in Information Security (MSIS) program at CMU, incorporating labs adopted from MIT. It will offer a diverse range of courses and labs, including both established and newly developed modules to ensure an up-to-date curriculum.
The program comprises the following components
Note: The curriculum outline provided offers a general overview, and specific course titles and content may vary based on program development and updates.