Undergraduate: Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the IE program will be able to:
- Assume leading roles in a range of industries that use the field of industrial engineering, including manufacturing and service.
- Effectively participate in, coordinate, and manage diverse teams of engineers and analysts, especially in large-scale systems.
- Pursue advanced degrees in industrial engineering and other related fields at reputable regional and international universities.
- Appreciate the importance of professional ethics and actively use their knowledge and experience to the benefit of the community.
Graduate: Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Engineering Management program will be able to:
- Assume managerial and leadership positions in technical and non-technical environments.
- Maximize efficiency and safety in complex systems.
- Engage in research in engineering management and closely-related fields.
- Communicate engineering concepts effectively, both in oral and written form.
- Engage in lifelong learning.