The Master's in Engineering Management – Online (OEM) is a unique immersive management experience tailored for engineers and architects. Coupling analytical and scientific tools with business management skills, the OEM program prepares you for strategic leadership positions within large projects and organizations.
Leveraging the expertise of our world-renowned professors and their deep understanding of engineering and business in MENA region, the OEM program delivers a practical experience with a strategic focus on project management that prepares you to design and manage optimized systems and work processes.
As the leading Engineering Management program in the region, the OEM program delivers a transformative experience that will widen your perspectives along the interface of technical and management expertise and accelerate your career growth.
What You Will Learn
An interdisciplinary approach to managing engineering projects in diverse sectors including construction, software development, communication technology, and financial engineering
State of the art methods in project and resource management, finance, risk analysis and mitigation, and information management
How to optimize the performance of complex systems, such as logistics, manufacturing, construction, finance, infrastructure, and healthcare systems
Skills in leadership, critical thinking, and cross-disciplinary collaboration and teamwork
See course details below.
To be eligible for this program, you should have:
- An undergraduate bachelor's degree in engineering or architecture (BE or its equivalent)
- An average of 3.2 or higher GPA on the AUB Scale (or equivalent) in the last two years of study. This requirement may be waived for applicants with strong work experience.
- Proficiency in the English language.
Tuition & FeesPay as you go.
* not including registration and technology fees (approximately $200/semester).
- Base price per credit: $539
- Total program tuition: $12,936–17,787* – for 24–33 credits, depending on pre-requisite from your undergraduate degree – contact us to find out more!