- Case solving workshop (3-4 hrs) – conducted at the beginning of every semester at OSB. The workshop covers the complete case learning process, including individual preparation, small group work, class discussion, making case presentations and writing case exams and reports. Non-business students are free to participate. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the next case solving workshop. Check out our training materials, get a manual from the library, or buy your own copy from Ivey Publishing. Non-AUB faculty may request training for their students by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Acing a case-based job interview (2 hrs) – a shorter workshop that covers the essentials of case-based interviews: understanding the case, focussing on the essential, solving the case while showcasing your skills.
- Note taking and speed reading (2 hrs) – another short workshop that covers two essential skills note taking and speed reading.
- Case teaching workshop (3-10 hrs) – conducted on demand (a minimum group of 3). The workshop is designed for all those interested in participative learning, for both new and experienced instructors. It covers the whole cycle of case-based instruction from pre-class preparation to classroom management, and student performance evaluation. AUB faculty may request a free workshop. All other institutions are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Case writing workshop (3 – 6 hrs) – conducted on demand (a minimum group of 3). The workshop is designed for all those interested in writing a publishable piece of work, be it instructors, writers, or students. It covers all phases of case writing from finding a good case target, demonstrating the benefits of case writing to businesses, developing a case for a particular course (or without it), obtaining information, structuring the case and the teaching note and getting them published. AUB instructors may request a free workshop. All other institutions are welcome to contact email@example.com for a quote.