The MHRM program is looking to attract and admit candidates with the following requirements:
- Students with GPA between 75 and 80 may be accepted on probation pending interview.
- English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELPR) may be required depending on your home institution.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Ideally, candidates will have some work experience but it is not essential, as OSB count voluntary and internship experience.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- An interview.
Deadline for Fall 2018-2019 : March 18, 2018
- 15 months
- 10 courses – 30 credits (9 courses required – 27 credits and one project – 3 credits).
- Admitted participants with a non-business undergraduate degree may be required to successfully complete two remedial business courses prior to the commencement of the HRM program.
The MHRM is a structured program, that is, it starts every fall semester.
Two courses and one project
Teaching and Experiential Learning
The Program's learning methods emphasize action based learning in addition to in-class case study discussions across different industries and contexts, and collaboration and group projects. Throughout the program, students will be conducting small consulting projects in organizations based on current managerial needs.