The Master's in Business Analytics program prepares students with knowledge, tools, and skills to analyze big data, to make effective business decisions, improve performance, create shared value, and enable the digital transformation from basic to smart organizations. Graduates of the program will learn the various data analytics processes from managing, modelling, analyzing, visualizing, and recommending solutions to challenges in various domains, including supply chain and operations, project management, marketing, human resources, and finance.
- Identify technological frameworks for collecting, preparing, processing, analyzing, and delivering data.
- Develop advanced analytical modeling and problem solving skills to best address challenges in various industries.
- Learn reporting techniques with emphasis on visual display of big data and analytical results.
- Learn how to effectively communicate analytical and complex results to different audiences.
- Develop core management skills relevant to business analytics projects, including designing, planning, implementing, leading teams and managing conflicts.