Benefit from the diversified Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (BBA) at OSB
Students who plan to graduate from AUB with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (BBA) must earn a total number of minimum 120 credits distributed as per the below:
- Freshman year (or high school year): 30 credits transferred
- Core business courses: 36 credits (includes three 0-credit workshops)
- Business concentration courses: 15 credits
- Humanities: 9 credits (6 credits from List I & 3 credits from List I or II)
- Natural sciences: 6 credits
- Quantitative thought: 9 credits (MATH 203 & MATH 204 & CMPS 208)
- English communication skills: 6 credits (ENGL 203 & ENGL 204)
- Social sciences: 6 credits (ECON 211 & ECON 212)
- Arabic communication skills: 3 credits (ARAB 201 or any other Arabic course with the attribute)
Students may opt to pursue a Double Concentration by completing 12 credits for the second concentration; the Free Business Elective can be counted within those 12 credits provided that it belongs to the chosen second concentration.
Information on course descriptions and OSB rules and regulation are available in the OSB Catalogue.