OSB is a leading business school in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region with a comparatively competitive research profile. Candidates will be joining an environment filled with engaging colleagues, outstanding students, and superior working conditions designed to balance excellence in research, teaching and service. The business school is situated in a newly built business building directly overlooking the Mediterranean on what is said to be one of the world’s most beautiful campuses. OSB was the first business school in Lebanon and the hundredth in the world to be accredited by AACSB International
– The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Now 150 years old, the AUB is ranked among the world’s most prestigious universities and it is regularly recognized as the leading institution in the Arab world.
- A doctorate in finance (or a closely related discipline) from an AACSB accredited business school.
- A demonstrated ability or a strong potential to excel in teaching.
- Relevant and high level practical experience.
- Prior teaching experience is an advantage. Academic publications or other intellectual contributions (books, case studies, consulting reports, policy reports etc…) are not required but are a strong asset.
- A current full curriculum vitae and a cover letter
- A sample publication, if available
- A statement highlighting teaching interests and how the candidate’s work experience can be leveraged to enrich the classroom.
- Prior course outlines and teaching evaluations, if available.
- A list of three referees.
APPLICATION FOR ACADEMIC POSITION ONLINE
Applications should be submitted by May 23, 2021. Candidates are encouraged to apply early; applications are considered on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. APPLY HERE