Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is an emerging financial technology compassing the vision of a financial system that functions without any intermediaries. Since 2020, DeFi is growing at an astonishing pace and billions of USD have been put in the ecosystem. This program sheds light on how DeFi could be one of the most impactful developments in the emerging digital economy and provides you the knowledge about this potential to transform financial intermediation.
How You Benefit?
- Demystify Decentralized Finance: ecosystem, technology, and strategic importance.
- Decentralized vs. Centralized Finance: Identify implementation and use opportunities, challenges, and risks associated with DeFi.
- Learn about firms and protocols that offer these DeFi versions of traditional finance, the key metrics, and the protocols.
- Understand the emerging regulatory frameworks and effects of DeFi on environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG).
- Discover the impact and what the future holds for this emerging technology.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who are in the midst or aspiring towards a career transition or looking for future-fit skills in financial tech or banking
Mid-career professionals or executives who are working with strategic, operational or managerial functions seeking opportunities for innovation
Entrepreneurs looking to integrate blockchain into their business strategy, work in cross-border payments or grow their career in a new engaging market
Are intrigued by blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, and what they mean for the future of finance
Applies to professionals from the following sectors: Finance, FinTech and insurance, banking and investment, wealth management, and technology