This program aims to advance professionals as they take on managerial roles, develop an organizational outlook of business, and aspire to become the future business leaders. It focuses on the basic business skillset needed and spans a wide array of subjects needed at the managerial level such as strategy, marketing, human resources, digital transformation, finance and operations.
How You Benefit?
- Acquire transferable managerial skills
- Improve your professional skills
- Further develop your strategic thinking
- Learn about the latest issues and trends
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals who guide and support teams in managing projects and cross-functional initiatives
- Managers who want to further develop or refresh their management capabilities
- Executives and specialist staff who are high performers and are interested in developing their management and leadership skills or want to qualify for an advanced management position
|Date||October 24 -28, |
October 31 - November 4,
November 8 - 9, 2022
*Enroll before September 1, 2022 and benefit from a $395 early bird discount.
*Scholarships of up to 100% of tuition are available for NGOs.