Strategic Negotiation is a highly interactive program that offers a strategic approach to all your negotiations. In addition to discussing core theoretical concepts, participants will learn to properly analyze their negotiations, learn about the two core models of negotiation and when to use each, and grapple with critical dynamics that impact the negotiation process. Through exchanging feedback, application to real world cases, and role-playing, participants will come away from the course with the ability to transform their workplace and everyday negotiations into win-win results.
How You Benefit?
- Learn your negotiation style and tendencies by identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and diagnose negotiations properly.
- Learn to prepare for all negotiations using a flexible and adaptive approach to be ready for new information and changing circumstances.
- Gain key communication skills critical to effective negotiations.
- Understand critical negotiation dynamics that impact the process and how to manage them.
- Grasp how to use various technological mediums in negotiation .
- Learn the most common myths associated with negotiation and how to avoid other common mistakes, including psychological influences.
Who Should Attend?
The Program may be appropriate for participants who are:
- Business leaders and executives – from any industry or functional area – who want to have greater influence within their organization, build strategic partnerships, negotiate contracts or maintain effective client relationships.
- Mid-career professionals who want to develop their negotiation skills to deal with complex situations.
*Scholarships of up to 100% of tuition are available for NGOs