Management Essentials Program
Suliman S. Olayan School of Business
Who should enroll?
Aspiring and current managers with 2-5 years of experience
who want to accelerate their career growth and take on expanded management and leadership responsibilities
Young executives and specialist staff who are high performers in a technical field
but interested in developing their management and leadership skills or want to qualify for an advanced management position:
While people management experience is not necessary to enroll in this program, participants are expected to have a minimum of 2-5 years of corporate experience. Participants come from different sectors and from all units within a company. Proficiency in spoken and written English is necessary.
How you benefit?
To the individuals
Advance your career
Acquire transferable managerial skills
Improve your professional skills
Further develop your strategic thinking
Learn about the latest issues and trends
To the organization
Ensure that your human capital in managerial positions develops sound business thinking
Increase organizational productivity and performance
Achieve maximum returns for your investment in a short turnaround time
Why this program?
– it integrates practical applications where you can relate the different topics to your workplace and bring back lessons learned and apply them immediately
Short and straightforward
– it is designed to suit your busy schedule and aims to provide you with hands-on approach to management in 6 intensive days, in a convenient format
– it includes cases studies, interactive discussions, problem-solving approaches and individual contributions
– it combines traditional classroom education with the flexibility of online engagement to create a continuous learning experience
Ideal development program
– it is intended for professionals with different backgrounds, which may not include business education
– it is delivered by top faculty from two of the worldwide leading business schools