The Management Essentials Program integrates rich interactive and engaging learning methods, such as videos, case studies, assignments, and many other. The program is broken into a 12-day learning experience designed to accelerate your learning through diverse activities and a hands-on approach. The sessions are delivered live from Monday to Thursday, between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM Beirut time.
Who should attend
- Professionals from different sectors who guide and support teams and departments in managing projects, processes or cross-functional initiatives
- Managers with solid technical background who want to confirm, further want to develop or refresh their management capabilities
- Executives and specialist staff who are high performers and are interested in developing their management and leadership skills or want to qualify for an advanced management position.
While people management experience is not necessary to enroll in this program, participants are expected to have a minimum of 2-5 years of corporate experience. Participants come from different sectors and from all units within a company. Proficiency in spoken and written English is necessary.
How you Benefit
|To the individuals |
- Advance your career
- Acquire transferable managerial skills
- Improve your professional skills
- Further develop your strategic thinking
- Learn about the latest issues and trends
|To the organization|
- Ensure that your human capital in managerial positions develops sound business thinking
- Increase organizational productivity and performance
- Achieve maximum returns for your investment in a short turnaround time
Why this program
- Practical – it integrates practical applications where you can relate the different topics to your workplace and bring back lessons learned and apply them immediately
- Unique design – it is designed to suit your busy schedule and aims to provide you with a hands-on approach to management in a convenient format
Highly engaging – it includes case studies, interactive discussions, problem solving and individual contributions
- Ideal development program – it is intended for professionals with different backgrounds
Global perspective – it is delivered by top faculty from two leading and globally recognized universities