Today’s seniors want to remain intellectually challenged and socially engaged, actively contributing to their community. Our seniors are accomplished, energetic, sociable, and generous. They have valuable life and professional experiences to share.
We would love to hear from you if you are 50+ years of age and would like to join the mailing list, suggest a new study group or lecture topic, or even lead a study group or give a lecture.
We have dedicated this section to thank each and every one of those who are supporting the program by either volunteering their time or making a donation. Their support is helping us expand the program and have its vision and mission reach as many seniors as possible.
Below you can find a list of our esteemed leaders and lecturers, as well as our donors and committee members.
- To stay connected with our news, follow our Facebook and Instagram page
- جامعة الكبار ممثلة بمديرة البرنامج مايا أبي شاهين في مقابلة في برنامج "أخبار الصباح" على تلفزيون المستقبل
- The University for Seniors has been the subject of a thesis topic at the University of Oulu, Finland by Masters Graduate and University teacher Hany Hachem. The findings of his study highlighted the social, cognitive, and psychological benefits of the UfS on its members, with the cognitive benefits being the most highly reported. Full article
- It really has opened up a whole new world for me.
- I think the overall idea of UfS is extraordinary-a vital contribution to the community.
- I appreciated a lot the emotional reward of reconnecting with AUB and all that comes with it.
- My father is a changed man after attending UfS classes and lectures.
- This is a much needed initiative that has the potential to contribute towards mainstreaming the experienced" in hard core social action.