This Is to welcome you to the Supply Chain Website and to introduce you to the Supply Chain Office functions and services. The supply chain office oversees the introduction and the movement and storage of materials from ordering until consumption, billing, or disposal. The supply chain office assists in establishing and managing processes in contracting, procurement, material logistics and value analysis, aiming to deliver the highest quality supplies and services, and ensuring their availability at the lowest total delivered cost, in support of high quality patient. In alignment with the core values of AUB and AUBMC, we will perform our duties with integrity, professionalism and respect while focusing our efforts on teamwork and creativity in the pursuit of operational excellence.
Supply Chain office (SCO) mission is to optimize the supply chain in the most cost-effective way, while maximizing overall value generated and increasing transactional efficiency.
- To focus on quality front line patient care, managing costs and achieving sustainable value.
- To develop robust business models which includes the core assumptions, processes and constraints that exist within the supply chain.
- To accomplish our goals in a responsive and cost effective manner and to ensure ongoing viability and success of our supply chain mission.
Purpose & Guidelines
Our Purpose is to:
- Streamline all the processes related to the supply chain cycle from procurement and until payment.
- Drive out non-value added costs.
- Reduce working capital.
- Increase savings.