The six-member MSCHE Evaluation Team will visit AUB March 3-6, 2019. The schedule for the Evaluation Team’s visit is available on the link
. During the visit, members of the team will meet with faculty, students, staff, administrators, and trustees in order to learn more about AUB and address any questions regarding the overall Self-Study Report
and the institution.
An Oral Summary for Open University Assembly will take place on Wednesday, March 6, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM, Maamari Auditorium OSB. Three forums will be held:
Meet the Members:
- Dr. John DiNardo, Chair of the MSCHE Evaluation Team, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, Professor of Physics, Drexel University.
- Dr. Fadi Pierre Deek, Provost and Senior Executive Vice President, New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Dr. Atta Gebril, Associate Professor and MATESOL (Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Program Director, American University in Cairo.
- Dr. Karen L Pennington, Vice President for Student Development and Campus Life, Montclair State University.
- Mr. Tomaso Rizzi, Vice President for Finance and Administration, Franklin University Switzerland.
- Dr. Joan Tilghman, Chairperson, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, Coppin State University.