The six-member MSCHE Evaluation Team visited AUB March 3-6, 2019. The schedule for the Evaluation Team’s visit is available on the link
. During the visit, members of the team met with faculty, students, staff, administrators, and trustees in order to learn more about AUB and address any questions regarding the overall Self-Study Report
and the institution.
An Oral Summary for Open University Assembly took place on Wednesday, March 6, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM, Maamari Auditorium OSB. Three forums were held:
Meet the Members:
- Dr. John DiNardo, Chair of the MSCHE Evaluation Team, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, Professor of Physics, Drexel University.
- Dr. Fadi Pierre Deek, Provost and Senior Executive Vice President, New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Dr. Atta Gebril, Associate Professor and MATESOL (Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Program Director, American University in Cairo.
- Dr. Karen L Pennington, Vice President for Student Development and Campus Life, Montclair State University.
- Mr. Tomaso Rizzi, Vice President for Finance and Administration, Franklin University Switzerland.
- Dr. Joan Tilghman, Chairperson, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, Coppin State University.