Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Department of Internal Medicine’s Division of Hematology/Oncology as a member of the Naif K. Basile Cancer Institute
American University of Beirut
Phone: +9611350000 ext.
- MD (1995) from AUB with distinction
- Internal medicine residency at the State University of New York in Stony Brook
- Fellowship in hematology/oncology at Georgetown University, where he spent a year as chief fellow.
- Dr. Tfayli did a one-year fellowship in bone marrow transplantation
- Tailoring chemo and hormonal agents for individual patients with breast cancer
- He is board certified in internal medicine, hematology, and medical oncology.