The AUB Archaeological Museum is the third oldest museum in the Near East, after Cairo and Constantinople. The initial donation for the construction of a science building to be named Post Hall was given by Morris Jessup, in gratitude to George E. Post, professor of botany and surgery, for curing him. The Museum opened in 1902.
Guided tours of the Museum may be provided upon prior request, by email addressed to the Museum assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org). The request will include the name of the institution / agency, the number of visitors, the time and date of the visit.
For school tours, age and classes are to be added to the above information.
Recommended duration for the Museum visit is one hour.
No entrance fee.
An audio guide is available at the Museum entrance desk for free.