To make your registration process go smooth, please read below:
- Check the following link on how to register for courses: Course Registration Demonstration
- Try to register on your own to secure the classes you want following the registration guide posted on the registrar’s web page.
Register for required Biology courses first, then register for required non-Biology courses, and only then register for other courses.
- In case class capacity is full, consider requesting capacity. The below links are for Biology courses only, for other courses other than Biology, please contact their related departments.
Registering for courses for any purpose other than your own program completion, such as attempting to hold seats for other students, is a violation of the student code of conduct and will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Sign in with your AUB email only (e.g., ab123).
- Fill a separate opening capacity request for every Biology course (not every section).
- If you have requested capacity for more than one course and you only need one of them, please mention your course priorities and preferences in the last section of the capacity request form.
- You will be notified about the results by email.
- The above form will be available throughout the registration period only.
- Please note that requests sent before the start of the registration period will not be considered.
- Because instructors do not decide who is granted capacity, please email me directly and not the faculty members (they might not even forward the emails to me!).
- In order to avoid email redundancy, once you have received a response receipt after form submission, there is no need to send an email confirming that you have submitted a capacity request form.
- To assist you better, always remember to include your AUB ID # in all of your email inquiries.