An exclusive and unique opportunity offered by the World Federation of UN Associations (WFUNA) to AUB students from the Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, and Hariri School of Nursing from November 5 to November 14, 2021 to network with other health professionals during two World Health Assembly simulations & engage in quality discussions on global health issues:
- Promoting the health of refugees and migrants and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Global agenda on health, environment and climate
This opportunity is offered in partnership with Justus Liebig University Giessen & the American University of Beirut and with the support of the World Health Organization.
The simulation sessions will take place during two weekends on November 6 & 7 and November 13 & 14, 2021. Optional Side events are scheduled during the week of November 8, 2021.
Training sessions to prepare students for the simulations are scheduled during the month of October with many options to pick from based on time zone and availability.
Event time to be determined.
- The participation of AUB students is sponsored and is hence free of charge .
- The Center for Public Health Practice (CPHP) will handle the registration and follow up with all interested AUB students responding to any queries and linking them with WFUNA International Model UN.
- Interested AUB students must register through CPHP: https://forms.gle/nNcVd8YeFa1nEwJ76 before October 5, 2021.
For more info, click here