The 3rd Annual Middle East Conference in Neuro-Oncology is dedicated to promoting advances in Neuro-Oncology through continuous education and training.
The objective of the conference is to collaborate between all relevant disciplines in the region (Medical Oncology, Neuro-Oncology, Neurosurgery, Radiation Oncology, Pathology and Radiology).
During this conference, experts from different subspecialties worldwide will meet and discuss in-depth new treatment approaches in Neuro-Oncology. The aim is to apply practical considerations in molecular testing in Gliomas, discuss imaging in Gliomas, treat pediatric patients with Glioma, determine the role of surgery, pathology, radiation and medical therapy in addition to the role of supportive care, and indicate the role of Immunotherapy in brain tumors and introduce targeted therapy trials.
By the end of the symposium, participants will be able to:
- Apply practical considerations in molecular testing in Gliomas
- Role of imaging in Brain Tumors
- Treat pediatric patients with Glioma
- Determine the role of surgery, pathology, radiation and medical therapy in addition to the role of palliative care in recurrence
- Updates in Immunotherapy in Brain Tumor
- Updates in targeted therapy trials
This activity targets Hematology Oncologists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Pathologists, Pediatrics, Radiologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, and other professionals interested in this topic.