The 2nd Annual Middle East Conference in Neuro-Oncology is dedicated to promoting advances in Neuro-Oncology through continuous education and training. The objective of the conference is to collaborate between all relevant disciplines in the region (Medical Oncology, Neuro-Oncology, Neurosurgery, Radiation Oncology, Pathology and Radiology) in addition to apply practical considerations in molecular testing in Gliomas and to determine the role of surgery, pathology, radiation and medical therapy in addition to the role of palliative care in recurrence.
During this conference, experts from different subspecialties worldwide will meet and discuss in-depth new treatment approaches in Neuro-Oncology.
By the end of the symposium, participants will be able to:
- Apply practical considerations in molecular testing in Gliomas
- Discuss artificial intelligence in Gliomas
- Treat elderly patients with Glioma
- Determine the role of surgery, pathology, radiation and medical therapy in addition to the role of palliative care in recurrence
- Indicate Immunotherapy in brain tumor
- Indicate targeted therapy trials
This activity targets Hematology Oncologists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Pathologists, Pediatrics, Radiologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, and other professionals interested in this topic.